As a dynamic organisation in the midst of major development we are always interested in hearing from people who would like to join our team.
Marketing & Commercial Director
Wexford Festival Trust produces the world-renowned Wexford Festival Opera, in addition to owning and operating Wexford Opera House, an award-winning, multi-purpose performance facility. To further enhance the performance of the organisation the board has created the new position of Marketing & Commercial Director. Working alongside the Chief Executive and the Artistic Director, the role will report directly to the Board.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, implementing and managing all marketing, sales, and PR campaigns to drive revenue from current and potential sources;
- Implementing a cycle of multi-annual planning & budgeting, and tracking & reporting results through key metrics;
- Delivering exemplary customer service through leadership and management of relevant personnel;
- Managing all commercial functions of Wexford Festival Opera and Wexford Opera House.
The role, based in Wexford, requires the following:
- Proven capabilities in devising and implementing effective marketing and sales strategies.
- Strong commercial acumen and inter-personal skills, with excellent analytical and decision making abilities.
- A high level qualification, and at least five years experience in a similar role.
Applications, to include a detailed letter and CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org , to be received no later than 5 pm on Friday, April 5th.
Technical and Production Opportunities
All Other Areas